IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis (19th Sep-Shift 1&2) for Office Assistant Post: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has begun the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (PO) Prelims 2020 Exam today. The exam is being conducted in online mode across different exam centres in 5 Shifts while following the COVID-19 precautionary measures. In this article, we are going to share the detailed Analysis & Review of the IBPS RRB PO Office Assistant 2020 Prelims Exam held online on 19th September 2020 (Shift 1&2).
IBPS RRB PO Office Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2020 held on 19th Sep 2020 (Shift 1 & 2)
As per the feedback shared by the candidates, the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam was of ‘Easy to Moderate’ Level. Let’s look in detail the type of questions asked in the exam, their difficulty level and the number of good attempts to clear cut-off marks this year:
|IBPS RRB PO Office Assistant Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis 19th Sep 2020 (All Shifts)|
|Sections (Maximum Marks)||Topics||Difficulty Level (Good Attempts)|
|Reasoning Ability (40 Marks)||Seating Arrangement (Circular – facing Centre or outwards & Linear – facing North or South), Syllogism, Alphanumeric series, Direction Sense, Floor-Flat Based Puzzle (4 floors and 2 flats), 10 Box Puzzle Test, Colour based puzzle with 3 variables, Calendar (Month Puzzle), Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, Ranking||Easy to Moderate (30 to 35)|
|Numerical Ability (40 Marks)||Approximation, Simplification, Inequalities (Quadratic Equation), Missing Number Series, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Boats & Streams, Time & Work, Mensuration, Averages, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Data Interpretation-(Table, Bar, Pie Chart Set of 6 Questions)||Easy to Moderate (25 to 30)|
|Total (80 Marks)||Easy to Moderate (58-65)|
Highlights of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam:
- The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities.
- It is compulsory to carry Admit Card with an affixed Photograph on it and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well.
- Each question was of 1 mark each.
- There is a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) mark for wrong answers.
- Apart from English and Hindi, the exam was held in regional languages also. The questions will appear in English and the selected language as applicable to the state.
- New exam day guidelines issued due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It is mandatory to have Aarogya Setu App installed on mobile phones
- In case, candidates do not have Aarogya Setu App, they need to fill the self-declaration form.
Important Points to Remember after IBPS RRB PO Office Assistant Prelims 2020 Exam
Phase-II: IBPS RRB PO Mains Examination – Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination.
Marks obtained in the IBPS RRB Mains exam will be counted for the final merit list. The above analysis will help you to assess your rank among the thousands of candidates, who have appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Office Assistant Prelims 2020 Exam held on 19th September 2020.