Two Boys seriously injured due to electric shock in Mendhar

RAHI KAPOOR

Mendhar 22 Dec,Two boys got  electrocuted with high tension wire in Mendhar area of Poonch district today.
According to the reports,Umar son of Mohd Latief 18 and Mohd Shakeel son of Mohd Shareef 26 both are residence Gohlad Mendhar  suffered severe burn injuries on his both feet and right hand after he came in contact with a high tension wire at his roof  top.

Photo Credits/ Rahi Kapoor


The boy was rushed to Sub District Hospital, 
After the first treatment, seeing the condition of both, they were referred to the Medical College, Rajouri. The block medical officer (BMO) Mendhar, Dr. Parvez Khan has confirmed that both of them have been severely injured, both of whom have been referred to Rajouri Gmc but Umar’s condition is seriously.   

Photo Credits/ Rahi Kapoor


 Meanwhile People have expressed their anger towards the PDD department, they said  that the 33 kV high tension wire was passing through the house, which many times the department was informed about it but  department ignored it. they said Today, our children have done it. People have demanded to higher authority to get the pdd department done.

Editor JK News Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

168 Battalion BSF organised free medical camp of border residents

Wed Dec 23 , 2020
  RAHI KAPOOR Mendhar 22 Dec, A medical camp was organised under Civic Action Programme with immense zeal and zest by the 168 Bn BSF at HIGHER Secondary School, Village ACHHAD in the presence of Sh. I D Singh DIG SHQ RJR and Shri Pradeep Singh, Commandant 168 Bn BSF. All […]
%d bloggers like this: