RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 Notification: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has re-invited the online application for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector MBC on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can register for RPSC Recruitment 2021 from 09 June 2021 on Rajasthan SSO official website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date for registration is 23 June 2021.
A total of 859 Vacancies are available for post of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector MBC in Rajasthan Police for TSP and Non TSP Areas
Candidates seeking to apply for RPSC SI 2021 should be graduate. The candidates can check more details on RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 such as salary, age limit, educational qualification, application process, selection criteria below:
|Notification||RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 Notification: 859 Vacancies for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts, Apply Online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 10, 2021|
|Organization||Rajasthan Police, Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application – 09 February 2021 – 09 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application – 10 March 2021 – 23 June 2021
Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Area Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector AP||TSP||81|
|Sub Inspector IB||TSP||1|
|Platoon Commander||Non TSP||38|
|Sub Inspector MBC||TSP||11|
Rajasthan Police SI Salary:
Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay -4200/-)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Posts
- Graduation from Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or posses an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Eligibility:
- Height – 168 cm
- Chest – 81 cm without expending and 86 cm expanded
Rajasthan Police SI Age Limit:
20 to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Competitive Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test and Interview
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern
There will be questions on in 2 parts
- General Hindi – 200 Marks
- General Knowledge & General Science – 200 Marks
The duration of each exam is 2 hours. Candidates who obtain 36 % of marks in each paper and 40 % in the aggregate, shall be deemed to have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Commission. The commission shall send the list of such successful candidates up to 20 times the number of vacancies on the basis of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply online on official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-