Man from Anantnag dies due to electric shock in Srinagar

A man from south Kashmir district of Anantnag died due to electrocution in Srinagar on Thursday, official sources said.

They said one Mohammad Jawad Bhat, a resident of Nowgam Shangus in Anantnag was critically injured when he got in contact with a live wire in Srinagar. However, he was immediately rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead.

Police has registered a case and initiated proceedings, they added.

Editor JK News Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

‘Totally baseless’: Police rebut ‘militant attack’ in north Kashmir’s Sopore

Thu Aug 5 , 2021
Police have rebutted news reports claiming a militant attack on its personnel at main chowk Sopore in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district Thursday morning. Local news gathering agencies this morning claimed that militants “fired upon” the police personnel deployed at main chowk Sopore. The reports said that no loss of life […]

Breaking News

%d bloggers like this: