Man electrocuted to death while repairing inverter in Jammu

A 28-year-old man died due to electrocution when he was reparing some fault in inverter battery at his house in Simbal morh area of Jammu region

He was immediately rushed to GMC Jammu when he was still alive . His family accused the hospital of medical negligence and stated that the hospital administration is responsible for their son’s death . His father said that the hospital staff didn’t paid proper medical attention and kept talking over mobile phone and this carelessness on behalf of GMC Jammu costed him his son’s life .

The deceased is survived by his family , his wife and two little kids. He was the only breadwinner of the poor family .

Editor JK News Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Two-day Shani Maha Utsav concluded in Jourian Area

Sun Jun 12 , 2022
Jammu June 11: The two-day festival concluded today at the world famous Shani Dham, located in the Chhamb Jourian area of Akhnoor sub-division of Jammu district. According to the information, the festival started on 10th June on the occasion of Shani Sthapana Divas today it was concluded on 11th June. […]
%d bloggers like this: